REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 pm

Character Name: Sylphia
Class: Priest
Level: 70

What is your current gear like?
Link to your Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Sylphia
Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.

At the moment im healer so im using gems that gives me +healing and spirit, spirit gived me MP5 and more + heal. The enchants is also healing and spirit. if i get accepted into the guild i will go shadow, and ofc get spellhit and int and dmg.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees)
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: i will spec PvE shadow, I have been healing for a long time and thought it would be fun to pwn some on dps

Tradeskills & Levels: enchanting 372/Tailoring 375

Do you own any rare recipes? i know how to make Battlecast hood

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Lucios, Redii and boingo. My rl friends.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? i havent been raiding Pre-tbc on this character but im getting the attunements for fun though, I have completed kz, maggy, ZA and gruul, my guild now has started The eye and ssc. dont have experience en the t5 dungeons.

Have you been in any other previous guilds?
Name them. Descendants of lore
If yes, why did you leave? I will leave because i want to play end-game with my rl friends, i like the guild i have now but there's something missing when your friends plays in another guild.
Explain in detail.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? i dont have yet but can get it, havent been needed yet.
If so, what's your SR? 70 with my priest buff
If not, are you willing to farm materials? yes ofc!

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this?

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?

Personal info: Im 18 years old, want to progress in the game with my friends and make new ofc, want to have fun when raiding and be helpful if somebody needs any kind of help,
Name: René Rosendahl
Nationality: Danish, Lives in Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Hello!

We are full of healing priests atm.
Maybe we could find a place for another shadow priest but first i need to know your gear, and so far i know nothing about it.
Also you forgot to answer some question in application, so please do so.
And show us your shadow build gear.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Romance

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 am

First of all - This application sucks. You didn't even take time to give an armory link and answer all the questions. Maybe you should actually fill in some stuff before posting.

And indeed - Want to see your gear and spec. So Gor, don't just accept her/him.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Rene baby, how much longer do we need to wait for some more info from you and link to armory that will show us your shadow dmg gear and proper spec?
Our patient is running out, so please activate yourself here, or you will share the fate of Shadowshack.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:05 pm

he is a good guy, i say take him as private we can allways gear him up in some places, i know this guy for some time really frindly know his class but i do not know about his gear in shadow, but i head he need some more gear there, but take him in as private and we can help him with rest....
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:39 pm

LOL Luci this is HER. She is female,hehe.
Are you sure we are talking about the same player?

Last edited by Goryen on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sege

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Pendding]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah lucios its a girl
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Anyway how can I invite her to our guild if she doesn't show the willl to cooperate with us.
First i want to see some answers to our questions, then we will dicide to take Her or not.
So far appl pendding.
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:50 pm

goryen and sege you to guys are so stupid...... René is a danish male name, he is a guy ffs i know him. you to stupid nab cakes only thinks with youre dicks
Back to top Go down
Re-sylph

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello sorry about not replying, i gave up when i saw that my application went wrong and i couldnt fix it. Im a male btw Smile here is the link to my dps gear, as said before i havent got that much because i was healer. but it wont be a problem to get the rest cus i can craft it. Im sorry for the wait time. I Cant see the questions that you are talking about? and im having alot of trouble with finding out this website hehe, so i might do something wrong sometimes
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Fucking Zelmin got me wrong there Lucios, yesturday he said that Rene is female name and he knows her.
So i belived him.
Anyway doesn't matter, don't call me stupid you bastard.

Sylphia just wear Your shadow dps gear respec and exit the game so we can see your stats in shadow build.
I will add the link after 4 p.m when i will be back from work.
So 2h should be enough for you to do it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Re-sylp

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Hehe i played with Zelmin last night and spoke to him over skype so he must have been fooling you Smile i have respecced and taken the gear on, it should be in order.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Also Rene you can login to our forum, yesturday i've activeted Your account so you don't need to type as a guest anymore.
Back to top Go down
Romance

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Okay, I don't want to be mean. I've talked to him in game, and he wants to raid as shadow. Though his gear isn't what it should be. The way it looks now is that he still needs stuff from kara and heroics and badges to actually get a dps item in every slot.
When I asked him about this, he said he could craft stuff; then craft it first, be ready and then show us instead of showing it first and then say what you can change. Could it might take quite a while to actually get everything.

So I'd say get your dps gear ready if you wanna raid as shadow, we're not supposed to gear people in kara since we want to raid SSC/TK/MH, and then try again. :/
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm

I've just checked your armory and link it here.
I'm sorry but +780 shadow dmg is not enough to join us right now.
Please gear up in the guild you current are and then reaplly.

Thanks and Good Luck.
Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]   Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylphia, 70 lev priest [Declined]
Page 1 of 1