REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock Recruitment [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wítchér

Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Recruitment [Declined]   Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Character Name:Wítchér
Class:Warlock
Level:70

What is your current gear like?Reasonable
Link to your Armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=W%C3%ADtch%C3%A9r

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.Enough hit to hit enough dmg to dmg enough crit to crit some haste to speed up my bolts abit I find I hold 800-1000 DPS on a single target in Kara and heroics easy enough.

I have over 100 badges and 100 of each BG token (some pvp gear is worth having) saving as WOTLK is around the corner as even T6 gear is soon going to be poor with 73 greens

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 0/21/40
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents:Is there any better raid spec for a lock?

Tradeskills & Levels:Tailoring 369 Enchanting 353 (cooking 375 Fishing 306 most if not all recipies)
Do you own any rare recipes? None really

Is there someone that can Vouch for you?Nope

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Kara SSC ZG MC AQ20

Have you been in any other previous guilds?
Name them. On here Allerian briefly, Shadow Of The Pheonix, currently Sins Of Eline
If yes, why did you leave? Allerian To many established locks never got used in raids allways on standby.(Others I dont see any organised Rading happening tbh)
Explain in detail.I dont want to be in a raiding guild to be on standby 5 nights a week and have bags of DKP I can never use

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?Nope unless Nether protection counts..
If so, what's your SR?0
If not, are you willing to farm materials?Sure

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Yes Definatly

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?

I did apply on my shamen(Corluka) I thought you wernt quite as far into endgame as you are. I would rather raid with my lock and as you are recruiting a lock or 2, I see my chance to get some serious raiding time.

I gave up raiding after what TBH did to my hunter (5% from warlord when tbc came out and trashed what was awsome gear and My MC gear rubbished ) I have new hope after what Blizz have done with allot of the patches. I am commited to playing one char and only usuing alts for farming matts I need (have all trades over 300) Rading as lock is definatly my favorite and If I get a chance to raid in a detemined guild which this looks then you have yourself a commited raider.

Personal info:
Name:Jon
Nationality:English

I cant get my head around the link.. Its Wítchér Ctrl+Alt on the "i" and "e" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Go¶æ

PostSubject: WTF you calling this ???   Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

where is the apply ? remake plz..... this is not serious Thxbyecya
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Recruitment [Declined]   Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 am

Sorry man but you are not even ready to raid ZA with this gear and we need really good geared players.

Gear up in some other guild then reapply.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
wítchér

PostSubject: My Gear and why   Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 am

My poor gear.. got hacked Armoury Doesn't show my entire wardrobe PuGs sometimes you have to wear pug gear.
1K+ DPS and 25% crit wont work against a poor geared tank.

I put time into leveling alts after what TBC did to to all my hard worked pre tbc epics (13 70s now)

Im willing to commit to one this my lock.

5 man with me and see how I play dont judge me on my current lack of gear.

Anything that could get vendored did when I got hacked .. hence why allot of pvp gear I wear/

Dont miss out on a good lock that is relaible knows his class and when WOTLK T6 will be vendor trash.

I enclose (if I have this right proff of blizz returning allot of gear.. shame it wasnt mine)

..cut and paste this ://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot082708231354lu7.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Recruitment [Declined]   Warlock Recruitment [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Recruitment [Declined]
Page 1 of 1