REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaunet

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted]   Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 am

Character Name: Amaunet
Class: Holy Priestess
Level:70

What is your current gear like? It's almost full Tier 5, just missing shoulders.
Link to your Armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Amaunet

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
The gear I wear now is set for as much healing I can get with a good mp5.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees)
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: 19 disc/42 holy

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Amaunet

My talent set is for CoH. I have this for group healing for the runs I have done trow BT and Hyjal. Seeing another priest would have the spirit buff this is the best setup I worked with.

Tradeskills & Levels: Enchanting and Tailering, both at max.
Do you own any rare recipes? I have all epic paterns for SR gear from BT.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? I am new to this server so I doubt it.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?
Zul'Gurub: Full
Ahn'Qjraj Ruins: Full
Molten Core: Full
Blackwing Lair: Full
Karazhan: Full
Gruul's Lair: Full
Serpentshrine Cavern: Full
Tempest Keep: Full

Have you been in any other previous guilds? None on this server.
Name them.
If yes, why did you leave?
Explain in detail.

I left WoW 3 months ago to try out Age of Conan, which looks very good but did not give me the same satisfaction as WoW does in a game. So I'm back to WoW.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? No. I know I need SR in TK, I already have the paterns to make them, but lack the materials for them.
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Yes, but seeing the items I need for it are in BT I need to raid there.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? 20.00 Is no problem to start, but I really need to stop at 24.00 due to work the next day. (3 day's a week I start at 8.00 and 2 day's at 7.00)

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?

Personal info:
Name: Wouter Morsman
Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands)

As I have said above I left WoW 3 months ago to try out a new game. But after playing AoC for a while I really began to miss WoW. So I decided to switch back for good to WoW. For now in game I hope to finish Hyjal and BT, in the near future hopefully also Sunwell, and to improve my raiding skill. Also I await the next expansion and the new adventures it provides.

Hopefully I have inform you enough for now. For more questions you are always welcome to whisper me in game.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted]   Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 am

Nice written application, in very mature way.
Also Your gear is pretty decent.
I think you could strench your bones together with us.

Accepted on trial.
Whissper me or other protector (Aurok, Noratar, Delgrimmar) for invite to our guild.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com

Amaunet, 70 lev holy priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1