REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue Apllication [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allica

Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Apllication [Accepted]   Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:14 am

Character Name: Allica
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? Im ready to BT Smile
Link to your Armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Allica

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. Im going for Ap, Hit and Crit. I know im missing a bit Hit and so, but it will be fixed as soon as posible Smile

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 19/42/0
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: Im going for Damage, which i feel i do give best in combat Smile and ofc i have to be a bit ballanced with Assa. In short words, this is the spec i really like to raid with , and i feel im giving the best dps with.

Tradeskills & Levels: LW 375/ Skinner 375 Smile
Do you own any rare recipes? Cobra scale gloves.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Hope Sege will.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?
Kz, Za, Gruuls, Maggy, SSC (All vashj), TK (All except last one), 2 first in MH.

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Yes.
Name them.SPQR, ABC, Allerian and Direct Defiance.
If yes, why did you leave? SPQR, Because of the guild Leader, ABC Disbanded, Allerian Disbanded, and DD - got kicked without any reason.
Explain in detail. Dont think there is much to explain.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? Nope, but only need SSC and TK for the neck.
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Yeah.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? I have school and Work, but i will join as many raids as posible Smile

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? Im a kind and sweet girl. Im Narrow's girlfriend through 3 years. I like to raid aswell, and of course im looking for a kind guild, which i have heard you was. Im always up for helping people, and always fresh for a chat Smile
Like Zelmin and Narrow said, we are applying together, but still in 3 seperated applications.

Personal info:
Name: Kamilla
Nationality: Denmark.
Back to top Go down
Allica

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apllication [Accepted]   Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 am

I got like zelmin also had, problems with linking armory Sad Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apllication [Accepted]   Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:27 am

Accepted on trial as we spoke with Narrow in da game.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Gość

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apllication [Accepted]   Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:28 am

nice gear and application also we love girls xD our Gl specialy , vouch from me btw i dont see a problem with pasting armory link here it goes:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Allica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Apllication [Accepted]   Rogue Apllication [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Apllication [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1