REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyropiei

70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 am

Character Name:Lyrondir.
Class:Rogue
Level:70

What is your current gear like?
Link to your Armory.

my armory has my pvp gear currently i guess.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Lyrondir
but i have basicly everything that drops for a rogue from Karazhan. no exception Razz

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees)
20/41/0. Envenom Sword i guess. Smile

I find Envenom being a better option other than evicerate for a puredmg finishing move inbetween ruptures and Slice and dice
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: its a pretty classical build for pure dps in raids for rogues. atleast ive used it topping the dps.

Tradeskills & Levels:
Alch 368/375
Herb 375/375

Do you own any rare recipes?[/b
]I got a felsteel longblade recepie for sale Wink

[b]Is there someone that can Vouch for you?

Im pretty old school in this server. someone is bound to know me, although it might not always be a good thing. i wasnt always the same age while playing if you know what i mean.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?[/b
]Cleared ZG, AQ20, AQ40, BWL, Naxx, MC.
Cleared Karazhan(Raidleading), ZA did to akilzon, Gruul and know most of the BT/SSC/TK Strategies by heart. Im a pretty good raider i guess.

[b]Have you been in any other previous guilds?
Name them.

Hearth and Candle, Anima, Kin, Amicitia.

If yes, why did you leave?
Explain in detail.

Well Hearth and Candle disbanded and formed the former giant Anima witch i cherished alot due to the people in them. however they decided to reroll on Sporregar once BC hit the fan, i didnt follow them. Kin was another wonderfull experiance, however i did not feel enough dedication in it for progression above 25mans so i decided to let them go and joined Amicitia shortly before retiering for the summer and spending a bit more time on my social life. so now the booring school is back again and i need a pass time =)

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?
Nope
If so, what's your SR?
<Blank>
If not, are you willing to farm materials?
Of course.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this?
Il do my best. the only thing that might keep me from raiding would be if i have an important test comming up. but il be sure to notice in beforehand if it would come to an absence =)

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?
Well, basicly what i find most enjoyable with this game is progress, the joy of getting to know new people while progressing.
i kinda messed up with kin
Personal info:
Name:Fabian Augustin Olguin Alvarez
Nationality:Latinamerican/Swedish.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 am

Your application looks alright mr Augusto. Smile
I can't see Your armory link, so plz put it in.
I will wait for Aurok opinion about you and other protectors (officers).
If it will be positive we will invite you for a trial.
Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Inkwizytor

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm

For me his gear maybe isn't imba, but looks ok for start, enchants looks ok, gems are fine (ofc epic ones would look much better Smile ) , but ofc decision belongs to protectors.
Back to top Go down
Motooko

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:07 pm

too young
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:53 pm

I will take You for a trial.
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]   70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue, Lyrondir [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1