REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazor

Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Character Name: Dazor
Class: Rogue
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? 4/5 T4, Belt of Deep Shadow, S2 swords with mongoose...nothing special.
Link to your Armory.
Might be wearing my PvP gear in the link...

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. I use gear/gems/enchants that give Hit Rating and I prefer Agi instead of pure AP/Crit gems/enchants as I benefit more from the Agility (BoK).

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 20/41/0 Swords (Duh)
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: They give me a bit of extra hit/crit and agi. I also get the extra damage from my swords.

Tradeskills & Levels: JC/Miner both 375.
Do you own any rare recipes? I'd say that the uncommon designs aren't even worth getting since the gems are shit.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Myoplex & Romance...

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Karazhan/Zul'Aman/Gruul's Lair/Magtheridon's Lair/Serpentshrine Cavern. (Only killed Lurker and Hydross in SSC, I cleared all the others)

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Many.
Name them. Kin, Vision of Excellence, Ancient Order of Doom, Avatar, ABC and I even had my own guild once.
If yes, why did you leave?

Kin - Stuck at Kara/Maulgar.
Vision of Excellence - Issues with the leadership.
Ancient Order of Doom - Guildmaster went inactive and we stopped doing 25-mans.
ABC - Couldn't make raid times due to school.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? Nope.
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Yes I am.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Yep.

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?
I'm a Rogue who's sick of being a random guildless gimp and I wanna start raiding again! >.<

Personal info:
Name: Oliver
Nationality: Swedish
Back to top Go down
Dazor

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 pm

I hope you'll accept my Rogue since I got turned down when applying with Arwén Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurok

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:29 pm

hit? AP? hp?
Back to top Go down
Dazor

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

271 Hit, 1650-ish AP with unprocced trinket, 8544 HP.
Back to top Go down
Aurok

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 am

hit looks ok, quaiet low AP, u r able to raid SSC/TK/ZA

i think we can take this one Goryen, he can quaiet fast gear up in ZA
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:40 am

Ok welcome for trial, whissper me or other officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:55 am

Talk to me Lucios/luciosis noratar delgrimmar or aurok for joining the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]   Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Rogue, Dazor [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1