REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-narrow-

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Narrow apply Protection [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]   Narrow apply Protection [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Character Name: Narrow
Class: Warrior
Level:70

What is your current gear like? my main spec is protection, i also have dps gear, which you are welcome too see ingame Wink

Link to your Armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Narrow

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. Most of all i go for stramina gems/Enchant i got good block, dodge, parry and defence

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Narrow (Protection)
(Dps) 16/43/2

Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: i have tryed many ways too setup my talent for tanking and it feels like for me that this is the perfect way too set it up becouse i can hold my aggro much better, if you want more info feel free too ask me ;D

Tradeskills & Levels: Mining And Jewelcrafter

Do you own any rare recipes? yes does epic gems from vendor

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Lucios And Sege i guess Wink

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Kz- maggy-Gruul-Za-Tk-Ssc -Mh-Bt

Have you been in any other previous guilds? i have...
Name them. SPQR-ABC-Allerian-Direct-Defiance

If yes, why did you leave? i left SPQR with some of my wow friends + my girlfriend becouse of the guild master called bodysword guess you all know xD. ABC + Allerian disbanded. i got kicked from DD, they told me they need too clear out some of the tanks and some other class's

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?, no i dont got any, but i got the q for the neck
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials? if needed yes

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Yes i will

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? Iam i great guy im helpful im always on for raids i like too meet new ppl have a chat, like i said i got kicked from DD and i play this game becouse i enjoy playing with other people in the game raiding and so on, now when i can't do that then i have too find a new guild so i can enjoy the game again and hopeful make some new friends

Personal info:
Name: Niklas
Nationality: Denmark

Like Zelmin also said in his apply we are applying together becouse we have followed sins SPQR all 3 Zelmin-Allica-Narrow
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: Re: Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]   Narrow apply Protection [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:17 am

good tank , vouch
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]   Narrow apply Protection [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:26 am

Accepted on trial as we spoke in da game.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]   Narrow apply Protection [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrow apply Protection [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1