REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Character Name: Anielle
Class: Draenei Priest
Level:70

What is your current gear like?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Anielle

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
My gems is Healing+ and some low lvl gems but will gett some new.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees)
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents:

have aloth in Disp for hold my mana for a long time and with my healing+ i can have that speak easy in a raid
30/31/0

Tradeskills & Levels:
JC and M-Tailoring
Do you own any rare recipes?
Nope

Is there someone that can Vouch for you?
nope, im new on this realm, moved him frome Magtheridon

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?
Kara/gruul/za/maggy/Hyal and 2 times in ssc.

Have you been in any other previous guilds?

Name them. NTP " Nordic Team Play "
If yes, why did you leave?
My prist is overgeared for them and i never gett any change to juse im for better gear, i have my warrior in ntp and its a norwegian ppl most in it so we play for funn and just speak on ts.
but i want a better guild for my prist and do raids

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?
No
If so, what's your SR?
10 SR
If not, are you willing to farm materials?
yes i will farm for the guild

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this?
yes when im not on work, iim working on a platforme so im out 2-3 weeks at the time and home 2-3 weeks:)

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?
i want a serious guild ho rading and have funn, looking for some better gear for me and be a healer for raid members/guild
if i dont gett inn to this guild i will say good luck to everone in Reunuin:) have a nice day

Personal info:
Name: Daniel
Nationality: norway
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Nice appl and gear but we are full of holy priests atm so i must declined your appl for now.

Good luck and best regards.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm

pity, was ganking, i mean , doing quest with him on the island, got skills...
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 pm

hmm...i thought about a trial period, maybe one of the other priests will show skills below our expectations or go shadow, i think he's worth a try
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:59 pm

They can't go shadow Del.
Here rule nr 7:

You must have the commitment to stick to the class and role you are recruited as.
If you're recruited as a healer, it is absolutely impossible for you to respec into DPS down the line. You're expected to stay as what you are recruited as for as long as you're in the guild.
If you think you don't have the commitment to do so, don't apply.

So there is not a chance to go shadow, or you for exemple to go tank again as main.
They can only go shadow if RL will agree on that and still they will roll with offspecs and alts in the same loot basket.

I've talked with this guy even yesturday we have 6 active holy priests so we are full on them atm.
Anielle was just one week late.
What can i say.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 am

After reconsideration and lack of activity of other priest healers, accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]   Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anielle, 70 Prist Holy [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1