REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musthava

Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Character Name: Musthava
Class: Holy Priest
Level:70

What is your current gear like?

Link to your Armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Musthava
Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.

With a decent amount of healing gained, I'm slowly changing the gems around to add MP5

Spec: Deep Holy without Imp Spirit: 20/41/0

Please explain the reason for your choice of talents:
My talents are primarily a raid based choice to provide COH to the group, ideally i try to work with another priest which is set up for Imp Spirit.
I have no problems speccing to what is required.
Http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Musthava
Tradeskills & Levels: Tailoring (375) & Enchanting (325)
Do you own any rare recipes? I wont lie - None currently

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? A possible vouch from Drenja

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?
KZ / KA / Gruul / Maggy, a little ssc if you can count trash and a wipe:

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Iridum
If yes, why did you leave? Not an easy option for me as I'm currently a part guild leader of Iridum but the progress is far to slow.
With all my best efforts to pump some life into the guild i have failed with little support given from my co officers, the result is I've had enough.
Rolling alts seem to be the overall prerogative for the guild which only frustrates me further. (I know when it's time to stop)

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? No
If so, what's your SR? N/A
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Of course

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial. Will you be able to make this? I will be able to make all raids for the near future ! However, my job does have me traveling around the place occasionally but a network connection is never far away from my work =)

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?
Knowing that Wotlk is drawing closer, I'm looking for a mature guild i can progress with and make the most of what this game has to offer before we are over run by DK's.
I read your Guild rules and smiled ! This is the only real way progression is possible. If I'm successful or not, i wish you all good luck.

Personal info:
Name: Russ
Nationality: British
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Do you on any point have Shadow gear that can do in MH?
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:53 pm

We going to take this guy for a trial.
Some of our healers want to reroll for shadow (Dynx, who is tired of healing), so i will find a place for another holy one, specially with CoH talents to work in group with imp spirit one.

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Musthava

PostSubject: Re: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:54 pm

I have no shadow res gear at the moment on this char, as MH would be all new to me.
If you gave me the chance i will start on gathering the mats etc immediately.

Anything else you guys would like to know feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 am

i dont mean shadow res gear Very Happy i mean shadow dmg gear ^^ like in the shadow spec
Back to top Go down
Romance

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Not to be mean.. And I know Im late. But his spec kinda sucks for pve. Smile And since Dynx was our imp spirit priest, we're gonna need another one on that too.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:19 pm

So suggest him how to build for PvE and maybe he will agree to replace Dynx as he will go for shadow.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]   Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musthava / level 70 / Holy [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1