REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortiil

Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]   Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 pm

In the Title of the topic please post your char name, lev and class.

Character Name: Mortiil
Class: Mage
Level: L70

What is your current gear like? Hit capped, okay crit and okay damage.
Link to your Armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Mortiil

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
Well, I chosed to first of all get hit capped since there's no damage at all if you miss your target. Now I'm working on getting more damage. To the last I want crit, but that is not my top prio. I rather have a nice and steady dps then some crazy crits who might steal aggro.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 10.48.3.
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: Tried a few different, but this is the one I like best and doing most damage with. And most important: don't run oom soooo fast Smile

Tradeskills & Levels: Herb 375 and Tailoring 375
Do you own any rare recipes? Whitemend pants & hood, battecast hood.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Dont think so.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?
ZG, little in MC and a little in AQ25. TBC with this char kara, za, gruuls, little in ssc, little in tk. With my shaman whole ssc, all in tk expect kael'thas, whole mh expect archimonde, 2 first bosses in BT. (My shaman is resto and no, I dont play with him anymore)
Have you been in any other previous guilds? Ancient Order of Doom, been there my whole time as L70. I'm also mage class leader there.
Name them.
If yes, why did you leave? AOoD won't come any further than Kara/Gruul I think.. We've been gearing up ppl who later leave for greater guilds for almost a year now.. It sux! Sad
Explain in detail.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? No
If so, what's your SR? No
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Sure.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Indeed!

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? I'm a mage who know my class, I never whine, I'm not epic horny and most ppl think I'm a friendly and happy dude Smile

Personal info:
Name: Gustav
Nationality: Sweden
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]   Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:18 am

Hi!
Nice application i like it.
Ok, but first of all this:
"Well, I chosed to first of all get hit capped since there's no damage at all if you miss your target."
Good thinking, that is how you should start!
Btw. You are overcapped by +5 hit points, change one of the gems for +crit +spell dmg.
"Now I'm working on getting more damage. To the last I want crit, but that is not my top prio. I rather have a nice and steady dps then some crazy crits who might steal aggro."
You should work on more dmg, but when you will reach like over 1000 fire dmg, I strongly advice You to concentrate on SPELL HASTE, as You don't have any now.
Deep fire mages way - spell hit (keep it around 160)---->spell haste (minmum around +100)----->spell dmg (fire over +1000)----->spell crit. (around 30%)
Afcorse numbers i've gave you are just for the start.

I expect You to go this way as soon as you gear up and cross +1000 fire dmg.

Fix Your missing enchant on wrists and also upgrade legs enchant (to +35 spell dmg + 20 sta) and shoulder enchant (+15 spell crit, +12 spell dmg).
Also change some gems for atleast blue ones, you got some greens there. (shoulders)
It is not a lot of work.
When you will do that i will invite You for a trial.
Let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]   Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:28 pm

I've talked with this guy in the game.
He really will do everything to improve his gear and i will give him a chance.

Accepted for trial.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]   Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortiil, 70 Mage [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1