REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted]   Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Character Name:Tråxern
Class: Shaman (resto)
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? Full purples
Link to your Armory:

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. My choice of gear is healing for Restoration. Im using(will use on better items) spellhaste/healing gems in the sockets i can, cause id like to improve my spellhaste aswell with healing. Enchants is mostly healing and mp5 enchants, and ofc the epic oneleggs.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 0/5/47
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: I like the 5 talents in enhancement for 5% more mana, rest in resto tree.

Tradeskills & Levels: JC and mining full
Do you own any rare recipes? Most Hyjal designs for jc

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? mabye

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? This Character has done: karazhan, gruul, mount hyjal(up to kaz`rogal), black temple(Gurtogg and RoS).
Other charrs: full kara, gruul, maggy, hyjal, bt(up to illidan)

Have you been in any other previous guilds? None on shaman, anly my own guild with some friends
Name them. Brutals
If yes, why did you leave? raiding
Explain in detail.want to be an active raider with nice and focused people.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? I have farmed all SR mats for the gear, but need it crafted.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Yes

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?

Personal info:
Name:Thomas
Nationality:Norway
Back to top Go down
Tråxern

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: link   Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted]   Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Ok your gear is good enough and if you will be active like you assure us, you will improve in no time.
Accepted on trial.
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted]   Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traxern, 70 lev, resto shammy [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1