REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requests from Guild Bank

Go down 
+7
Volen
Xeno
Lyrondir
sege
Erein
Del
Goryen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Requests from Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 am

Post Your bank requests here.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:51 pm

i'm asking for mongoose enchant on my right fist of brutality for my main spec, ty

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 pm

can i please of enchant 12 agi on boots Smile

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: lucios   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 pm

i soon will get a new pair of gloves and i will need 20 spell dmg on it..

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:00 am

Need 4 GPE for my new shield "resto shield but whit 22 + healing it will be better then my old shield"

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 am

agi on dps shoes and anything for tanking axe if possible. TY

[Granted]
Whissper me for mats and enchants.
Back to top Go down
Erein

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 am

Major Stamina on the new shield pls

[Granted]
Whissper me for mats and enchants.
Back to top Go down
sege

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Can i get 5 Large Prismatic Shards from the guildbank for enchant on my bracer for 15 spelldamage

[Granted]
Whissper me for mats and Aerinn for the enchant (she knows it).
Back to top Go down
Lyrondir

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Requesting Mats For a Mongoose enchant. putting it on a Merciless sword offhand to uppgrade from my Latros

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

Need Prismatic Shards for healing ench to my new Staff.

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Xeno

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Need 2 void crystals for the resit gem

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Volen

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm

JC recipe witch +8str gem would be nice Smile

[Granted - thx for 50G]
Back to top Go down
sege

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: request from guildbank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 pm

I would like rather to get 5 large prismatice shard to enchant my weapon to give me 40 spelldamage,then the bracer to give me 15.
So is it possible if i can get the 5 large prismatic shard for enchanting of my new weapon

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 am

need 8 gpe and 8 LPS for 40 spell dmg on new dagger Very Happy

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Musthava

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Would like to buy (Golden Spell Thread) from GB

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: Enchant on Rings   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm

I would apply for 4 large prismatic shard and 4 greater planar essence so i can get my enchants on rings Smile

Kind Regards.
Boingo

[Granted]
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:48 am

i buyed 2 nether vortexes i cant explane you why but we will have a happy guy in guild !!
Back to top Go down
Inkwizytor

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Quote :
You can buy for a good price, unique items from our bank for your main character.
You must make and request on forum and explain in details why you want to buy it.

We're waiting Luci.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:18 pm

Yea explain, rules are rules, i was planning to sell some Vortexs at AH to get more gold to our GB (and it would be like 100-150G more, that you payed), so explanation needed.
As you can see Lucios people doesn't like that lawlessness of yours. That is why i have those rules to avoid sucha situations.
All guild members, including protectors, must make requests and WAIT for decision.

Again i remaind all of you that the cheap prices are ONLY for guild memebers and ONLY to use with main characters and main specc.
Gearing up and improving ALTS ppl must do it on their own. GB doesn't sponsor that.
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:20 pm

as delgrimmer what i needed those to vortexes for, and you will see i dint needed them for my self i was makeing him a belt he wanted but now it dont seems like he need it anymore, since he just buyed badges one.
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Luci is telling the truth, he made me the "red Belt of Battle" which is a superior piece of gear for dps warriors, TBH, IT"S IMBA! i was trying to get money for it but never got even close, since the ready made belt costs like 1.2 k ;(

i was lik eOMFG WTF !! :OOO swET !!! when he told me he has it for me, :DD thanks a LOT, and i mean a LOOOT!
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Everything will be cool if he will deposit 300G for it and as he promised me online, he will.Wink
Back to top Go down
dynx

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:06 am

i'd like to ask about 2x Nether Vortex. wanna do Belt of Long Road (is better than mine) got rest of mats

[Granted - cost for one is 150G, prepare 300G, and whissper me]
Back to top Go down
Anorexi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Mongoose   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Hey can i get mongose on my OH Vanir's Left fist of brutality.
Main spec:) thanks

[Granted part of the mats - Arcane Dusts + Large P Shards]
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm

it would be great if i could get +6 stats on my dps chest, Ty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests from Guild Bank   Requests from Guild Bank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requests from Guild Bank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next