REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serikea

Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:20 am

Character Name: Serikea
Class: Fire Icey Veins Mage
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? Got blue legs, but the rest is either crafted or epic.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Serikea

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
I've gone for the spellfire set, (i apologise if my armoury is showing me to have the old 60 pvp set and a melee sword, i do have proper gear, thats for RP) but basically i've chosen this so I can maximise my fire damage as it is my favourite spec. It also gives me the flexibility to switch to arcane if need be. Gems so far are basically lots of crit, but some will be replaced as I get the money.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 2/48/11
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: I find Icy Veins to be useful for PvE, but the rest are Fire talents because it is my favourite mage spec. Ice lacks DPS, and I haven't really tried Arcane. I've left out Impact and molten shields, as well as blazing speed because the other talents help maximise the fire damage I deal. The two skills in Arcane are on arcane Subtlety to reduce my threat.

Tradeskills & Levels:
Mage:
Elixir Alchemist - 375
Spellfire Tailor - 375
Warrior:
Mining - 375
Macesmith blacksmithing - 375

Do you own any rare recipes? one on my blacksmith, but not really.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Not that I know of ^^

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Lots of Karazahn, Gruul and Magtheridon, a little TK (lacking a flier sadly :S) and SSC

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Yes
Name them.
Order of the Razorthorn (left due to the guild breaking apart)
Shadow of the Phoenix (Current guild)

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? No
If so, what's your SR? -
If not, are you willing to farm materials? I can do.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? I should be able to.

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? Well, my current guild is only doing upto Gruul and Maggy, and it's just that I'd like to further my game, thats all.

Personal info:
Name: Sarah Evans
Nationality: English
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:29 am

whats youre spell hit ? spell dmg and crit as pve gear ?
Back to top Go down
Yerpen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:42 am

Back to top Go down
Inkwizytor

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 am

Plz notice that Fire Spell dmg is 582, but still half of the gear looks ok, other half is very crappy, and that 13 spell hit just won't do. Also many gems need to be improved.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 am

I've really enjoy reading your application and the fact that propably you are young, beautiful english female it is a big plus. Smile
Unfortunately honey we are full of mages right now (6 of them in the guild) and as you can see recruitment is closed for that class.

It means i need to decline your application, but i will remember You and if i will need a mage in the future i will let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Yerpen

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm

o WTF!! Its a Girl! Take her...

You have a vouch from me.. realy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]   Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serikea, Fire Mage, 70 [Declined]
Page 1 of 1