REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozua

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]   Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Character Name: Púki
Class: Hunter
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? Almost full epic, exept one ring, 2 trinkets and legs.
Link to your Armory.

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
Just stacking AP. but got one hit rating gem. which improves my dps. and i am waiting for a friend to cut a meta gem for my head.
Spec: 4/41/16 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=P%C3%BAki
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: For pvp. but i will respec if i can join this guild

Tradeskills & Levels: 280 Jewelcrafting/ 73 Engineering
Do you own any rare recipes? nope

Is there someone that can Vouch for you?nope
What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character?Kz and Gruul.

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Yes
Name them. Decendants of lore.
If yes, why did you leave?
Explain in detail. Bad raiding time.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?Nope
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials?Ofc.

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Most likely.

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? I want to do something that matters in-game (Raid).

Personal info:
Name: Halldór
Nationality: Iceland
Back to top Go down
Go¶æ

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]   Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm

1stly take crossbow+leather pants from badges..then farm Black Morass for Hourglass of the Unraveller,and take Angelista's Revenge+Bloodlust sh*t from badges..
good luck with your app
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]   Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:44 pm

I'm sorry, but Your gear does not match our criteria and we are happy with the hunters.
First gear up because we are holding maybe 1 more slot available for a really well geared hunter MH/BT ready.

You are not even ZA ready so, sorry but i must denied your application.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]   Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Hunter application [Declined]
Page 1 of 1