REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arwén

Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined]   Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Character Name: Arwén
Class: Hunter
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? Mostly Kara gear and the Hunter loot from HC MgT. Got shoulders from ZA too. Doing heroics every day to get more badges to buy more badge gear Smile
Link to your Armory.

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. I use all the mail armor with alot of agility/crit/ap. Agility is an obvious choice for me since I'm surv. I use gear with crit because critting makes my Expose Weakness proc and also my Thrill of the Hunt. AP is just a way of boosting my dps so I can hit higher.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 0/20/41
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: I wanna give something back to the group/raid for bringing me Wink

Tradeskills & Levels: Alchemy / Herbalism
Do you own any rare recipes? The recipe for the Fel Strength Elixir.

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Romance/Myo I think :p

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Cleared Kara/ZA.

Have you been in any other previous guilds?
Name them. I have only been in 1 previous guild with this char and that was my own guild.
If yes, why did you leave? Didn't like being a guildmaster.
Explain in detail.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? Nope
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Yes I am!

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Yeah

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?

I'm a random gimp who wants to experience end game raids and play with people who knows how to play and listen...and not be wiping at Aran in Kara with some PuG... >.<

Personal info:
Name: Oliver
Nationality: Swedish
Back to top Go down
Go¶æ

PostSubject: Luci and what i think   Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm

this guy got skills but sometimes he have to relax and stop going emo, becouse of some wipes.... But vouch anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined]   Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 am

Thanks for application, but Your gear is to low for us and we are pretty full with the hunters.
We could do exception but not with hunter who have blue items on him and epics from 5 man heroics.

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined]   Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arwén, 70 lev hunter [Declined]
Page 1 of 1