REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 am

My gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Basspower

Im always trying to improve my Gear bit by bit but my latest guild was never raiding nor doing dungeons so its been hard to improve it.
Ive done PvP too make it as good as i can.
My Gem chices are too give me as much attack power and crit chance as possible. Making me a strong Dps.

My Talents

Right now i am focuse in Fury (0-61-0)
If u guys can give me pointers on how to improve it plz do so.
I can always respecc.

I am an engineer/miner
mining is (375) And engineering is (375)

My Raiding experience is a bit low but ive Been in Kharazan a few times.
Doing pugz always suck.
I Can always read up on the info before every raid run so i dont hold u guys back.

My previous Guild was Called the Deadly Viper Squad. But now the guild is falling apart do too the leader stopped too play wow
and the lack of people for raids.
Now i need to find a Guild that can get me going and
give me the Raid experience im looking for.

I dont have any shadow resistance gear But if necessary i would farm all the mats i needed for it.

The Raid schedule is no problem for me.
And if i wouldent be able too make it i would tell u guys right away.

I would like too join u guys cause i hear its a very active raid guild and ive always enjoyed playing in massive groups.
I always keep focused and im never in the way or cause trouble. im not afraid of sacrificing my own life for the sake of others.
I have a bad habbit of taking aggro of the healers if i see the tank loosing the hold on the enemys. But rather me dying then the healer. hehe

Name: David
Nationality: Sweden
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 am

i'm afraid you do not meet the gear requirements of our guild, sorry, get merciless, that would do ok for most raids since it has hit as well as reasonable amount of crit. it would be a good point to start for you.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 am

Lets take him for as a private.
If he will be active enough he will get arena gear in no time (just hard core bgs) and then he will be ready to raid with us.
Also he can do KZ with us 1-2 times to combine arena gear with pve one.
I'm willing to invite you and give you private rank but you must improve your gear fast then and be ready to join us in the battle vs PvE.

What do you think Del?

Regards
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Inkwizytor

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Since we don't have too much dps warriors, let's take him for trial, or as private, and we will see his performance on KZ, Gruul, Heroics, maybe Maggy.
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:13 pm

he's got 88 hit, he'll miss a boss even when he'll sit on his face. c'mon, we may be short on dps tanks, it doeasn' mean we have to take just anybody.
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I like when one girl sit on my face Smile
Del that is why, i can offer him only private rank and by definition that will mean that he is not ready for raids.
If he will improve lets say in 2 weeks we will keep him, if not we will say farewell. Smile

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Gość

PostSubject: luci   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

del you know as good as me, that its not hard to get the last 40-60 hit for a warrior its one week kz some heroics and then a gruul and maggy,

and BAM new melee dps
Back to top Go down
Inkwizytor

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Bass can also change his gems, which will give him another 30-40 hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Yerpen

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Sorz.. Look at his spec...

Every one look on other fury dps spec... ALL of them spend a bit in Arms and the rest in Fury.. Never full Fury.. its just a waste of points... For what the hell somone need improved cleave? or Slam? Fury Using slam...? blood craze a great talent... NOT.

C'mon i understand we can write down a nice talent spec for him or so.. but we are progresing? We want to start MH right? and we want somone who dont know much about his own clas? Good luck...

I wonder when we start killing lurker without explaining the tactic.. just.. who where have to stand, who heals which group (2 Minutes) and go!

Yerpen-Elanar-REPCAK

I'm Gay
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Ok, after some thinking, i'm sorry mate but you are not experiance enough to join Reunion.
We need to stick to our rules. I suggest you should go to a guild that doing KZ and heroics only, to learn PvE first, how to do best dps in instances and then after a while you can apply to us again, ready for 25 man raids.
We don't have time to show you all this and we can't risk to have wipes because unexperience ppl in the raids.

Offtopic:
This also consider others in the guild.
In many application ppl typed they did SSC some TK and even MH.
So if i see someone dying on Lurker again i will have a private conversation with him about his skills and PvE exeprience.

Good Luck warrior.
Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]   Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basspower-Lvl 70-Warrior [Declined]
Page 1 of 1