REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Character Name: Lucyfair
Class: Shaman
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? This my resto gear, but I have a bit better (about tier 5 grade) enha gear
Link to your Armory.

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
I know it's not really gemmed/enchanted, but I only healed through Kara, and for that this was more than enough. My enha gear is gemmed/enchanted perfectly if I may say so. Razz Of course if you wish me to be a healer I will enchant it and gem it (have to admit I'm a bit greedy Razz )

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) 0-7-54
It's a PvP resto talent, but of course I will respecc for Raid-resto if you take me.

Please explain the reason for your choice of talents:
Pfew I could go on for pages! Ok here's the basics: for PvE I use Healing Wave + Chain Heal mostly, so I take every talent that supports that (Healing Way, Imp. Healing Wave and CH). Also my heals are not really mana efficient so I need a LOT of m/5 and stuff like that so I need Ancestral Knowledge, Restorative Totems and Mana Tide. Earth Shield is a must ofc. Razz

Tradeskills & Levels: mining 375/blacksmithing 350 (weaponsmith)
Do you own any rare recipes? not really ...

Is there someone that can Vouch for you? Hálesz for example, but the Hungaran people from Furor mostly know me

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? With this char I killed Maggie/Gruul/Loot Reaver/and the first 4 bosses in SSC.

Have you been in any other previous guilds?Testvériség and Myrmidons
Name them.
If yes, why did you leave? Testvériség --> disband, Myrmidons -->raid leader left, we don't raid anymore
Explain in detail.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? basic greens
If so, what's your SR? about 80
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Sure

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Not on tuesday and thursday as I go to the gymon those days. All other days are ok. Btw I know you want 70% raid attendence, and I don't seem to fit in but I think you would really profit with me even so. Smile

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? Ok I'm 27 lawyer (don't hate me pls Razz ) For me MMO's were always about challenge, so I tried to do as many end-game raids and arena as possible. Sadly on this server it's really really hard to find these people... I really want to give you a chance since you seem like a nice bunch of guys (and maybe girls). I know my class really well, I never give up, no matter how many times we wipe and I'm by no means a drama queen or whiner. I'm not even after loots, I just wanna see the end-game content. Hmm I don't wanna lick my own ass how pro I am so ask me and I answer gladly! Very Happy

Personal info:
Name: Tamás

Until your answer I wish you good luck!
Nationality: Hungarian
Back to top Go down
Go¶ć

PostSubject: luci   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 pm

okay seen you resto gear, and im not impressed... so plz tell me youre ench stats and mabye link some of the items that you will say need to get replaced fast...
Back to top Go down
Lucyfair

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Heh don't wanna seem nitpicky but there aren't too many people to impress in the guild! Razz You know chooser can eat beggers hehe! Very Happy

Ok on a more serious note I will try to link my enha gear:

Ok here you see. Of course I have the pair or the fist wep and it's enchanted with mongouse.

Regards

Lucy
Back to top Go down
Lucyfair

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:53 am

Ok stay tuned.
Gear is not what is most value in my opinion but also skills and activity on inteface and your age which will guarantee mature behavior.
I'm willing to take you for the trial, if other officers will agree.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Romance

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:47 pm

What this makes me wonder.. Does he want to join as resto or enhancement?
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Sk±d : Poland
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Doesn't matter about his dps gear.
We will take him as a healer for a trial.
Welcome and whissper me or other protectors for invite to our guild.
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]   Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucyfair lvl. 70 Shaman [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1