REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelmin

Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted]   Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Character Name: Zelmin
Class: Paladin
Level: 70

What is your current gear like? My main spec is holy, but i got tanking gear aswell. And both gears is good enough for BT. And tanking gear can tank Waves in MH aswell Smile But im Retri spec atm (because its way better to solo at), but you shal be welcome to see it ingame Smile

Link to your Armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Zelmin

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
Holy: I have both Crit gems, + healing and + healing mp5 gems in, so they all will give the bonus.
Tanking gear is spread out on + stamina gems, dodge and stamina Def gems.. Also so i will get the bonus's.

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) Holy is : 50/11/0.
Tanking 0/46/15.

Please explain the reason for your choice of talents:
Holy: This is set so i got the extra blockchance + kings for buffs aswell, which is really needed in raids, and holy is set so i got the best raid spec, with + fear res and higher aura range and so. will not write the biggest novel about that, becasue for those who know a paladin, will know what im talking about Smile
Tanking is: Is to could build aggro fast and keep it under a longer fight.
I can give longer explanation if its needed Smile

Tradeskills & Levels: Alc/Herb both 375 - Elixir master.
Do you own any rare recipes? Can make almost every flask and elixir Smile

Is there someone that can Vouch for you?
Well, Hope some poeple i have played with can? Maybe Lucios and Sege should could.

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? Karazhan done, Zul'Aman Done, Gruuls lair Done, Magtheridon Done, Full SSC done, TK Except last boss Done, MH All except Last boss, BT First 4 bosses, and for fun with DD tryed the first trash in Sunwell Smile

Have you been in any other previous guilds? Yes
Name them. Reign of Freedom, Allerian, SPQR, ABC, Allerian again, Direct Defiance.
If yes, why did you leave? Look under Explain in details.

Explain in detail.
Reign of Freedom broke down
Allerian first time: there was over 45 people who signed up for the raids so there wasn't spots for new people.
SPQR: I left together with Lucios, Narrow, Allica, Sege and a lot of other people because of the guild leader there.
ABC: Was there to it Disbanded.
Allerian 2nd time: Was disbanded.
Direct Defiance: Narrow, Allica and some other people was kicked out without a reason, so i left aswell because, Me Narrow and Allica have been followed each other Since SPQR, which we still does.

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear? Ye.
If so, what's your SR? I got Night edge (The cloak) with extra Shadow resistance on, and only need SSC and TK for the neck.
If not, are you willing to farm materials? Yes of course Smile

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? Well, its not always i can make it Wednesday and some days Thursday, but the other days should be okay. But i will do what i can to make it Smile

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us?
Im a loyal person, both to friends and guild. as you can see i have been in almost every guild untill it disbanded. I'm always prepaired to raids and always ready to help a guildie Smile
Im a friendly and happy guy, which like to write alot in guild chat Smile And spred a good mood, but im also not scared to tell what i feel.
As i wrote before, Me narrow and Allica have been followed each other for 4 guilds now, and it is still our attent to do it, so this is kind of a 3 in 1, but still 3 seperated applications.
I still like to raid, but a good and friendly guild count for just as much, (which i have heard you was) so we would give it a try Smile

Personal info:
Name: Mikkel Mathiasen
Nationality: Denmark
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted]   Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am

Accepted on trial as we spoke with Narrow in da game.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com

Holy/Prot Paladin :) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1