REUNION GUILD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REUNION GUILD

Forum of the Reunion Guild on The Venture Co.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]   Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Character Name: Delgrimmar
Class:Warrior
Level:70

What is your current gear like? ehm, purple? xD
tanking gear: round 16.300hp unbuffed, 509 def, (2 sets, one 4 avoidance one for stam)
ms dps - ury - unbuffed 198hit, 1800ap, 33.14 crit (teraz)(raid buffed- 3750ap, ~34crit bez mongoose)
ms-dps - 1820ap 34.14 crit, 8.88% hit unbuffed, raid buffed 2654ap, , exe na 2handerze sword spec
Link to your Armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Delgrimmar (from last raid i think, had feral droo, ench shammy and ret pala, so i chose this setup, can't remeber why really O_o )

Please explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.

-since i prefere ms dps, I've set my gear to ap/armor ignore, but i have various sets of gear, reaching from 1820ap and 30 crit, and 800AI, to 37crit, 1750ap, and 450AI, depeds on raid setup,
if it concerns my tank gear, it's the same, depends if it's a progress raid or just a normal za run, , and wether i need to build threat or max survival abilities

Spec: (Give us both numbers and a link to your talent trees) standard full dps ms-dps setup, with blood frenzy and 3points in flurry, i chose ms -dps since it provides the blood frenzy debuff on targets granting +4% melee damage for the whole raid,
Please explain the reason for your choice of talents: look above please

Tradeskills & Levels: bs/mining, round 300 skill, since i've changed from enegeneering, and couldn't get round to lvl it
Do you own any rare recipes? nope

Is there a Goone that can Vouch for you? why Goone? XD

What is your previous raiding experience (both Azeroth raiding and Outland raiding) with this character? ZG, AQ20, ZA, KZ , TK 1 boss, SSC 3 bosses,

Have you been in any other previous guilds? yes
Name them. synergy, (damn, can't remember the other one) and synergy
If yes, why did you leave? death and decay
Explain in detail. no raids, and progress, boredome

Do you have any Shadow Resistance gear?nope
If so, what's your SR?
If not, are you willing to farm materials?

Our raids all start at 20.00 server time and last until 23.00-24.00, with 2-4 raids a week. We mostly raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and will expect more than 70% attendance during your trial.
Will you be able to make this? sure

In your own words, tell us who you are and why you would like to join us? progress,

Personal info:
Name: Lukasz
Nationality: Polish
Back to top Go down
Goryen
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]   Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Whissper officer or me for invite.
Welcome friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rrreunion.darkbb.com
Del

Del

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]   Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 pm

/bearhug

the problem is that i'll get my prepaid in a week or so..hopefully, will get in touch then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]   Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delgrimmar, 70 lev warrior [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1